Appryse Clearance Forms
All incoming freshmen must submit a physical form to Appryse to complete their initial enrollment. Any student trying out for a sports team must complete all requirements on Appryse. Please read this entire page before enrolling online.
Appryse is a web-based solution, which is a replacement to the paper-based system previously used to fill out medical history, contact information, and release forms. Parents are able to enter all information online and upload or fax doctor physical forms. Since a new physical and updated medical information is required for every school year, Appryse will simplify the process. Information can be updated throughout the year as it changes. For each subsequent year, it will only be necessary to review and update any necessary information. To improve privacy, coaches use smartphones instead of carrying binders.
In the event of injury, parents will be automatically notified via phone, email, and text message, simultaneously. All information such as medical history, doctor's physical, and parental consent forms will be handled within the Appryse website.
Important notes before enrollment
- Students must be enrolled on Appryse before starting school as a freshmen and before being allowed to tryout for a sport.
- Do not wait until the last minute, as this will cause the student to miss tryout days.
- Student information must be updated with a new physical every school year, or 365 days from last physical.
- Questions or problems should be directed to Appryse. Click the "Contact Support" button on the Appryse website. DO NOT contact Serra.
- Only submit the approved Appryse physical form with the bar code on it, which is your son's unique bar code. Do not include attachments such as immunization forms, as the Appryse system only recognizes the single Appryse physical form, which already has a section for immunizations.
- Do NOT fax in your own doctor's form, as this will not be recognized by the Appryse system and will NOT be received.It must be the approved Appryse doctor's physical form and must include the Appryse bar code included on the Appryse doctor's physical form.
- DO NOT BRING THE APPRYSE PHYSICAL FORM TO SERRA. This web-based solution was established to avoid this.
- The parent or the doctor should either fax the Appryse physical form to the number at the top of the physical form, or upload it directly to Appryse.
Click here to enroll for the first time as freshman, or to re-enroll and update a sophomore, junior or senior student.
If you have a daughter at either Mercy, Burlingame or at Notre-Dame,Belmont, the quick code is: AYUCSC2J
Note: You must enroll on a PC or MAC, not on a smartphone.
The following is required once every school year in order to participate in Athletics at Serra:
- A new Appryse-only physical form signed by a doctor every calendar year (every 365 days) for freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors. This will clear a student for athletic activities and must be faxed to the number provided at the top of your Appryse physical form, or uploaded directly to the Appryse website.
- Updated medical history and review of concussion/steroid policies/transportation/sudden cardiac arrest on the Appryse website.
Football Only Insurance Information
For information on football Insurance, please click here. Please make checks payable to Myers, Stevens, and Toohey, and mail directly to them. Do not bring the check to Serra. The football insurance consent form must be turned in to the coach, even if turning down the additional coverage.