We get it.
We understand that a Catholic college preparatory education is a significant investment. We also know that it’s an investment that can transform lives and yield positive, lifelong results. That’s why Serra is dedicated to helping families overcome financial obstacles that might stand in their way of joining the Padre community.
Just last year, Serra awarded $2.5 million in financial assistance, both merit- and need-based. What’s more, we worked with scores of families to build payment plans that supported their unique financial circumstances.
Programs & Partnerships
Serra is fortunate to have a number of programs and partnerships that help to make a Serra education affordable for our families. Each year, we award financial aid and academic achievement scholarships to more than 30 percent of our student body.
- Saint Junípero Serra Scholars Award - $6,000 (renewal each year)
- Archdiocese Scholarship (Archdiocese of San Francisco) - $1,800
- Irish Cultural Center of California - $750
- Bay Scholars - $3,500 each year for four years
- William C. Cody Scholar Foundation - $3,000 - $5,000 (depending on availability of funds)
- Sister Sylvia Hamilton, PBVM, Presentation Alumnae High School Scholarship Fund - $2,000
- Elementary Schools – Eighth Grade Awards
- Saint Paul High School Alumnae Association
Raising a family in the Bay Area is not easy. Many families need two incomes, and parents often have multiple jobs. Maryann made us feel at ease. She listened to our concerns and offered advice and solutions. An affordable plan was set up for our family, and we are extremely grateful. We have been given a gift, and we will cherish that gift every day. If you are not sure whether or not you can afford to send your son to Serra, please meet with Maryann. It’s not a job for her–it’s personal."
- Grateful parents of a Serra sophomore
Just one family's story . . .
2019-20 Tuition: $23,875
Registration Fee: $750
Academic Resource Center Supplemental Fee: $2,000
Parents currently have the option of choosing from one of three payment plans:
|Yearly:||One payment due in July|
|Semester:||Two payments due in July and December|
|Monthly:||10 payments made each month: July through April*|
*Families that choose the 2-pay or 10-pay plan must have the tuition payments automatically debited from their bank accounts. We do not accept credit cards for tuition payments.
Flexible Tuition Payment Plans:
We want to make a Serra education accessible. That is why we also offer flexible payment plans tailored to your family's needs. Just ask. We are here to help.