Applying for Financial Aid
Serra utilizes the services of TADS (Tuition Aid Data Services) to help determine a family’s eligibility for financial aid. All required documentation and payment must be sent directly to TADS.
Serra is committed to preserving confidentiality throughout the financial aid process. Therefore, the school requires that all recipients of financial aid to sign a letter of acceptance and confidentiality agreement.
First priority for financial aid will be given to applicants who have submitted completed applications by the required deadline. Late or incomplete applications are at risk for full consideration.
Financial Aid Applications for 2020-2021 are now closed.
Please note: Signing in to a Google Account
is required to complete this form.
Financial Aid FAQs
- When is the deadline to apply?
- Should I wait until my child is accepted before applying for financial aid?
- What are the expectations regarding divorced or separated families requesting financial aid?
- What is the school’s expectation regarding a non-working parent?
- Does Serra offer full tuition assistance?
- Are all requests for financial aid met?