Let's get started!
Applying to Serra involves a few important steps and many opportunities to get to know us better. Serra uses Ravenna Solutions for our online application. Please visit the Ravenna website to create an account. Once your account is created, you will view the necessary steps to complete the application process.
Join us for a neighborhood Padre Preview event to hear from parents and students about their Serra experiences. Be sure to sign up to be a Padre for a Day (our 8th grade shadow visit program), and attend our annual Open House. Our students tell us these three events were key in helping them make the decision to become a Padre. For families interested in our financial aid program, please click on the Financial Aid tab below.
Admissions Dates to Remember
Application and Forms
For answers to other questions or for more information, please contact our admissions team at 650.345.8207 ext. 6115.
The Admissions Decision FAQs
We understand that applicants and their families may have questions about the criteria our Admissions Committee considers when making admission decisions. Having those questions answered is important as you move through the application process so that your experience will be a positive one.
Here are answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
- How does Serra evaluate applicants for admission?
- My son is much more than a test or grade. Will Serra really get to know my son?
- The Application
- Student and Parent Interview
- Confidential Teacher Recommendations
- Where and when can my son take the High School Placement Test (HSPT)?
- When will I know whether my son is accepted?
- What happens after we receive the admissions decision from Serra?