Serra Transportation Registration and Parent Release 2019-2020
AM Bus Schedule:
6:40 a.m. - Stonestown Galleria (parking lot near McDonald's)
6:55 a.m. - Colma BART (parking lot on Amelia Teglia Blvd & Hill Street)
7:10 a.m. - Millbrae BART - taxi drop off on Rollins Road
7:40 a.m. - Arrive at Serra
PM Bus Schedule:
5:45 p.m. - Pick up at Serra
6:05 p.m. - Millbrae BART (taxi drop off on Rollins Road)
6:20 p.m. - Colma BART (parking lot on Amelia Teglia Blvd & Hill Street)
6:35 p.m. - Stonestown Galleria (parking lot near McDonald's)
Finals Week: The bus will operate the same in the morning and depart from Serra at 1 p.m.
East Bay Morning Schedule:
6:15 a.m. - Pick up at Jackson St. Starbucks in Hayward
By checking the boxes below, I agree to the following:
1. I allow my son to ride in the school owned or contracted vehicle.
2. I agree to direct my son to cooperate and conform with the directions and instructions of the school personnel responsible for transporting him.
3. I agree, to the extent permitted by law, that in the event my son is injured as a result of his participation in the transportation program, whether or not covered by the negligence (active or passive) of the school, or any of its agents or employees, recourse for the payment of any resulting hospital, medical or related costs and expenses will first be had against any accident, hospital or medical insurance, or any available benefit plan of mine or my spouse.
4. Should if be necessary for my son to have medical treatment while participating in this service, I hereby request that school personnel use their judgement in obtaining medical service for my son/s, and I request that the physician selected by the school personnel render the medical treatment deemed necessary and appropriate.
5. I agree that in the event my son violates any school rules during the transportation, a parent or guardian will be called and asked to come and pick up my son.
6. I agree that Serra High School has the right to cancel service if deemed necessary.
Person(s) (other than parent) to notify in case of emergency: