Dear Serra Families and Community Members,
With the uncertainty surrounding the shelter in place and social distancing, we were reluctant to make any firm announcement regarding our plans for Summer at Serra. However, after much deliberation and consultation, we have determined that we will not host any programs on campus at Serra High School this summer.
Our goal is to keep our campers, students and the entire community as safe as possible and we feel that hosting these programs this summer could compromise this effort. Please see the list below for the exact programs that are impacted.
- Geometry and Geometry Honors for Advancement will be offered virtually through Serra High School. Registration information is available below.
- High School Remediation courses will not be offered. Students needing to remediate courses will need to enroll in courses through one of two approved online providers: APEX Learning or Florida Virtual School. All remediation courses will need to be verified by both Mrs. Lee, Dean of Studies, and the student's counselor.
- Freshmen Bridge Program will be offered virtually for the class of 2024. Registration information is available below. A tech orientation will need to be completed by June 22.
- College Essay Boot Camp is available to Serra students entering their senior year who want to get a jump on their college essay (three day boot camp).
- Middle School will not be offered.
Distance Learning Courses
Freshman Bridge Program, Geometry Courses and College Essay Boot Camp
Camps and Workshops
- Sports and Rec Camp will not be offered.
- Swim School will not be offered.
- Musical Theatre Conservatory will not be offered.
- Peninsula Wrestling Club and Next Level Sports will not be offered.
If your child's program has been canceled you will receive a full refund and will not be charged a cancelation fee.
We regret the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding of these unprecedented circumstances.
If you have specific questions, please contact Mr. Miguel Martinez, director of Serra Summer Programs.
Please send us an email if you have questions